We have made some progress in the sleep department over the last couple of weeks. We're back to sleeping through the night mostly. The one thing that made all the difference was moving bedtime UP instead of back. So now Wesley goes to bed at 7:30 instead of 8:00. The very first night we did this, he did not come out of his room once, not in the evening, not in the middle of the night, I couldn't believe it. He still wakes up very early (5:20 to 6:00), but at least I have a WELL-RESTED child at that hour instead of a screaming maniac. I just hope he continues to sleep well this weekend on our camping trip!
2 comments:
That is avery difficult. Callie alway got way messed up if she slept any where other than her bed. So we had to train her all over again and again and again.
Awww I'm glad things have gotten better! Where are you guys going camping? I'm sure I'll see pics soon! :)
Post a Comment