
Lately Wesley has been having trouble sleeping. He comes out of his room at night, and we have to keep taking him back in. Then he wakes up ready for the day at insane hours like 4:45 or 5:20 AM. Then he started resisting naps too! Is nothing sacred??? On days that he is having particular trouble, I put up the baby gate in his doorway so he has to stay in. He eventually falls asleep this way, but never in his bed. One time he dragged his sleeping bag off of his bed and curled up with it in the most uncomfortable-looking position on his chair. It was priceless, but I didn't dare take a picture for fear of waking him. Here he is asleep on the floor surrounded by his toys. At first I thought maybe he was spending too much time in bed and tried to move back his bedtime. That was disastrous. He would not go to sleep, and he started waking up even earlier! Can you spell C-R-A-N-K-Y? Anyway, If anybody has any suggestions, please feel free to share!

He sure is cute when he does sleep!
3 comments:
If you ever figure out the magic formula for sleep, please let me know, because my child STILL does not sleep through the night either! :)
Good luck!
Wow I didn't realize I was behind on your blog! I'm sorry you were having such trouble! I bet you were one cranky mama too! lol
life should not happen that early in the morning! you are a champ for surviving this. the pics are great to capture the moment. it's time like these you have to restrain your laughing so YOU don't wake him up again! :)
Post a Comment