Doesn't he make a cute Starfleet Cadet. He is supposed to be Wesley Crusher from Star Trek: The Next Generation.
Anyone who really knows us knows that dressing up is a family affair in the Crump household. I am Dr. Beverly Crusher, also from Star Trek: The Next Generation.
Wesley did really well at trick-or-treating this year. He knew when to say "trick-or-treat" and usually said "Thank you." We made it all the way around our block, both sides of the street, so when we got home, his Starfleet Academy bag was pretty full!
I let Wesley pick out a couple of things to eat before he went to bed. Here he is relaxing with Dallin (a Starfleet captain).
4 comments:
Cute pictures. Can you come trick-or-treating at my house?
he is so adorable and has the right name for the costume. Hope all is well.
Darcie
Wesley is just too stinkin cute! I love his face in the second picture where you got the full body shot Lol so cute
ahhhh. That last picture is what Halloween is all about. Sitting around afterward enjoying the loot. :) Happy Halloween! Ps. Great job on the cut!
Post a Comment