Here Wesley found a toy that was way too advanced for him, but I had to include the picture because it's so rare these days that I capture a full-blown smile on camera!
I didn't realize until this trip that Wesley was old enough to actually hold and blow the bubbles. I'm such a freak about messes that I never let him do it before. But my mom had a few little bubble bottles left over from my wedding, and they were perfect for Wesley.
Grandma took Wesley and me to Balboa Park one morning, and we rode a miniature choo-choo train, the carousel, and played at the playground. Here he is enjoying the carousel.
Perhaps Wesley's greatest discovery on this trip was MARBLES! My parents still have quite a few toys leftover from when we were kids including a little contraption for marbles to roll down. Wesley literally spent hours in the family room sending marbles down the chute again and again and again...
2 comments:
How cute Cara! Wesley is absolutely adorable. Glad you guys had so much fun in San Diego.
LOL you and your messes! That pic of Wesley blowing bubble is too cute! Looks like he has grown up even from the last time we saw you! We need to plan a day to get together and catch up!
Post a Comment