Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Baby Toes

I often sneak into Wesley's room to watch him sleep. I love him so much! His little feet were so cute sticking out from under his blanket that I couldn't help snapping a picture.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE this picture! SO sweet...looks professional too! :O)

Emily said...

This is a great picture. They are so wonderful when they're sleeping aren't they?

Darcie said...

So cute!! Kids just like to grow up. I've spent alot of time thinking about that lately! It's sad but I'm hoping that Callie does alot more growing(mostly potty training) before the twins come. Hope all is well!
Darcie

geoffrey said...

very artistic. it is crazy that baby feet eventually look like little kid feet! it is hard to believe they ever get that way!!

Anonymous said...

That is a fantastic photo! I hope you have framed it.